Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Examples of my Edmodo

The first two screen shots show my homepage for my Edmodo account. I am in the tool as a teacher and there are students that completed assignments, polls, quizzes, etc.

















I love the feature that allows you to create a library for your class. You can post all of your resources needed for the class. It works well with Google Docs so that students can collaborate for projects and makes it easy to hand in assignments.






Edmodo provides great user support. There are free webinars that educate users on every aspect of the tool from setting up an account to how to integrate the technology into different subjects. It also provides lessons, resources and you can communicate with other users for tips, help and to share ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Edmodo!! I love Edmodo and I hope to use it more frequently come fall.

    ReplyDelete